Gravity has an enduring presence in even the most mundane occurrences of our day-to-day lives. It’s influence is so utterly familiar that it often goes unnoticed – but it’s always there, ever-present. Keep your feet placed firmly on the ground because Newton’s Apple has nothing on this intricately balanced fruit blend.
Gravity attracted 4 fruit flavors – Tangerine, Cranberry, Peach, and Pomegranate. The end result is nothing short of a superstar. The unique quality of the liquid is the way the flavors emerge progressively over time. If the predominant flavor doesn’t attract you – give it some time – it will attract you again – and when it does – you will undoubtedly ask yourself why you left it in the first place. The sweet and juicy Colorado peach flavor is offset by the tart and tangy tangerine – the cranberry and the pomegranate lurk in the background ready to tantalize your senses with red berry goodness. As the liquid matures over time, the flavors meld together to create a truly unique medley of fruit flavored indulgence that departs from the ordinary.
* We highly recommend a 65PG/35VG blend for most people.
* Carries exceptionally well in higher VG without shots.
* We’re cautious about telling you to steep it, you’d be missing all the fun.
* All. Day. Vape. 🙂
* Tastes great in clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4), but the peach seems to dominate the flavor profile in these devices.
* Very clear – more than clear enough for a carto w/ or without a tank, burned hot and clean in a two punched BOGE510SR (Prive Tanked, 65/35).
* Tested extensively on 500mesh (RSST). Flavor was exceptional after a short break-in period with a fresh unoxidized wick.
* Changes flavor profiles with changes in wattage – experiment with it.
* Flavor Fusion is not recommended at this time due to limited testing.
* Frost it or Ice it for a nice cool exhale – might even be better than “the original.”
* Katy says it’s “head and shoulders better than Betelgeuse.” Clark says she’s full of it. Cactus Breath from ECF has predicted it will oust Betelgeuse from the throne. Try them both – you pick the winner. You can continue to order if you pick Betelgeuse 🙂 (just kidding)
Date posted: August 30, 2013