We almost scratched this project, we’re glad we stayed the course. OR3O underwent one of the most extensive and rigorous Beta tests we have ever conducted. Attempting to nail down a very specific flavor is a huge undertaking – one we didn’t want to do in half-measures. We are pleased to announce that our lengthy testing has finally yielded a vape that will surely earn a permanent spot in your rotation. We never imagined we would get this close to the real thing! This “double stuffed” delight carries all the qualities you would expect – “crunchy” chocolate cookie on the inhale, a double stuffed icing finish that leaves the palate saturated with sweet delectable vanilla icing, and a second dose of delicious chocolate cookie on the exhale. When it finally hit – we were speechless we were so pleased with the results!
- We only offer OR3O in a 50PG/50VG blend. Variations from the base ratio will change the flavor profile.
- Unlike early revisions, it’s generally good to go out of the mailbox even if made fresh.
- This is the first chocolate vape we would even consider touting as an All Day Vape (ADV).
- This liquid is “tuned” for clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4).
- Not recommended for cartomizer users – this liquid is VERY dark.
- Extensively tested on 500mesh (RSST) – mesh is NOT recommended unless you are willing to put in 10-14 days of steep time.
- Generally consistent profile over variable wattage – vanilla filling tends to fade out over 15w.
- Fruit Flavored Fusion is largely untested with the exception of Peppermint. Add Peppermint Fusion and 4 shots, notate “Thin Mint” in the comments at checkout, and you get yourself our rendition of the legendary cookies sold door-to-door. 🙂 Sweet Creme is a great option for Flavor Fusion, but it really does make it more creamy than cookie. I’m currently testing Tobacco Fusion – strange, I know.
Date posted: September 7, 2013