Strawnilla pairs our famous French Vanilla with a ripe “natural” strawberry. The original Frenilla captures the rich, decadent, complex flavors of the a traditional French Vanilla that is produced with an egg custard base. Add the finest natural strawberry flavoring and this is a whole new level of indulgence. This is a *deep steep* – do not purchase with the expectation that it’s going to taste like it should when it arrives on your doorstep (unless more than 30 days have elapsed from the mix date above). Milk it mommy, milk it.
*Strawnilla contains more of our in house vanilla bean steep than Custards Last Stand or Creme Brulee.
*It’s the “tail end” of the steep – anything we have left after making CLS/CB/H1N1 for 30 days goes into Frenilla/Strawnilla when the next vanilla-bean steep matures.
*Although it vapes plenty good fresh out of the box, many users prefer to let this one steep 3-4 weeks so that a “creamy” texture emerges. If I had this in the order, I would probably save the best for last. NOTE: 30 Days from Mix Date steep time is the MINIMUM reccomendation. Most customers purchase 100-150ml to vape for 90 days, and another 100-150ml to steep until the next batch arrives!
* Huge ADV potential.
* Slightly muted in clearomizers (Protank, Protank 2, Kanger T3S, CE4) – typical clearo performance – still a fantastic vape with simple equipment.
* Clear enough for a carto w/ or without a tank. Tasted great in a two punched BOGE 510SR (Prive Tanked, 50/50).
* Extensively tested on 500mesh (RSST) – also cotton genny build (Richman Hybrid).
* Highly variable with regard to a wattage sweet spot – highly dependant on the device you are using and/or your personal taste.
* High wattage friendly – hard to “scorch.”
* Easily the best “mixing” liquid on my line-up. Mixes well with a wide variety of bakery style vapes, fruits, and tobaccos. Mixes particularly well with RY4 style tobaccos. Mixes very well with chocolate vapes.
Date posted: July 15, 2014