Win 80ml of ejuice!
****2nd September update****
The competition has now closed. I’ll be working out all the entry points tonight and then selecting a winner at random – good luck to everyone. I love giving things away and should have the next competition ready to go soon.
That’s right; I’ve got 80ml of ejuice to give away and if you’re reading this from anywhere in the world that I can legally ship nicotine to – you could win it!
How did this happen? The lovely folks at Liberty Flights UK very kindly sent me eight bottles of their fantastic XO line and whilst the temptation to vape them has been incredibly strong…. I’ve resisted, and now I’m going to give them all away.
Not familiar with Liberty Flights? They operate online in both the UK and USA, and have a number of B&M stores (a few of which I’ve visited when I’ve needed over the last year or so) by web or in person they’re friendly, knowledgable and always helpful. The XO range is their selection of premium liquids made from EU flavourings by Liberty Flights UK using UK sourced Pharmaceutical grade nicotine and bases – I’ve only tried their XO Menthol Mist myself, but if that was anything to go by then someone is going to get a fantastic introduction to a simply stunning range from what I think is an amazing vendor.
So, the rules….
- The Competition runs until Sunday 1st September.
- Entry is open to all existing and newly registered members that are active between now and the closing date.
- You gain one entry point per juice or vendor review you make between now and the closing date
- You gain five entry points per new juice or new vendor that you add between now and the closing date (new vendor form arrives 15th August).
- Reviews can of course be positive or negative, just please make sure they’re more than one liners
- At the end of the competition I will export all the points and use random.org to select a winner, then notify them by email.
- Once I have their address I’ll ship the juice straight out and send a tracking number (I’ll even pay the postage).
- (I’d love it if the winner came back to review all the flavours once they’ve tried them, but that’s up to them).
If for some reason I don’t hear back from the winner within 48 hours, I’ll pick someone else. Can’t say fairer than that.
Now, I have these in my hands and they’re all 18mg (or 1.8% strength), so if that’s not right for you, you’ll have to wait for the next giveaway.
Any questions or comments, pop them below…